TORONTO CONDO RENTALS & CONDO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
This Privacy Statement has been adopted by Del in order to demonstrate our commitment to the protection of individual privacy. The following discloses the personal information collection, use and disclosure practices of Del.
For the purposes of this Statement, “personal information” means information that is personally identifiable to individuals.
HOW AND WHEN DEL COLLECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Del collects personal information in order to effectively manage residential units (including condominium units, townhouses and houses) and in order to solicit such business. This information is collected through application forms and transaction documents. This information is collected from residential lease applicants, tenants and unit owners, condominium declarants (or their professional advisors), and from management companies in situations where management of existing units are transferred to Del. Personal information of prospective tenants in units managed by Del is also collected from credit reporting agencies. Personal information includes contact information (for example, name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number), demographic information, household information, emergency contact, vehicle information and financial information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY DEL
2. Del uses personal information that it collects to manage the rental of residential units, to communicate with individuals, and to understand individual needs and preferences.
Del may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY DEL
3. Del will not knowingly disclose personal information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY DEL
4. At such time as personal information is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, such personal information will be made anonymous or destroyed.
WEB SITES OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES
5. Web sites operated by Del may contain links to other web sites that may collect personal information. This Statement does not extend to the data collection, disclosure, use and retention practices of such third parties and Del does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of such third parties. Individuals should read the privacy policies of such third parties, and make an informed decision whether or not to visit such web sites and/or provide personal information to such third parties based upon their privacy practices and individual discretion.
SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. Del has taken measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances. Personal information is stored in confidential databases and locations in the Greater Toronto Area. These sites have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under the care and control of Del. Any information transmitted via the Internet, however, may be intercepted by third parties. Del does not assume any liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Del employees are restricted from using and disclosing personal information collected by Del other than in accordance with this Statement.
ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. Individuals have the right to access, verify and correct or amend all of their personal information collected by Del. Del believes that it is imperative that personal information be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. Accordingly, to help Del keep personal information as current as possible, Del encourages individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their personal information collected by Del, on behalf of our clients, as often as necessary.
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT
8. To file a complaint with Del concerning the collection, use and/or disclosure
of personal information, please send an email to the Privacy Officer at Del
at firstname.lastname@example.org or
All complaints will be investigated by the Del Privacy Officer as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation of complaints clearly and promptly and will be notified of any relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
9. Any comments or questions about this Statement, should be addressed to Del as follows:
THE CHOICE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR
|®Tridel, "D" design, Del and design are registered Trademarks of Tridel Corporation.Used under licence by Del Condominium Rentals Inc. Copyright © 2016 Del Condominium Rentals Inc. All rights reserved.|