Property Administrator/Rental Coordinator
Del Condominium Rentals, a member of the Tridel Group of companies, is the leading GTA-based rental management company, providing property management expertise to owners / investors of condominium residences as well as their tenants. At DCRI, we pride ourselves on quick problem resolution and maximizing homeowner revenues.
We are currently looking for a Property Administrator/Rental Coordinator to join our team. This job involves the coordination of the tenant move in and move out process. You will be interacting with tenants as they move in and out of suites, arranging for inspections and restorations and dispatching repairs to various vendors. You will play a critical role to ensure that this process moves smoothly from start to finish.
The Property Administrator/Rental Coordinator is responsible for arranging move out inspections and suite restorations.
Our Work Family:
Del Condominium Rental’s success is because of the individuals who work here. We strive for excellence, knowing our success not only depends on our product and service but more importantly, on the individual contributions of each team member.
· Prepare month-end move out schedules
· Schedule pre-move out/move out inspections with Tenants
· Review move out/move in reports – dispatch repairs
· Schedule restoration teams (painters, cleaners)
· Coordinate key returns by tenants
· Coordinate keys for vendors scheduled to do restorations and Leasing agents for showings
· Maintain up-to-date, accurate records of all suite keys dispatched
· Ensure move out schedule is updated and restorations are on track for completion
· Create and update work orders in Info Tracker and applicable databases
· Take part in the rotational after-hours on-call schedule
· Suite Inspections – periodically for quality assurance and Insurance purposes
· Assist in coordinating blinds/painting quotes, approval & installation for all new suites
· Flexibility to work evenings/weekends as required
· Any other task assigned by management as long as it is not unethical, immoral or illegal
· A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar field preferred
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
· Effective and proven negotiator
· Knowledge of general repair and maintenance in a property management setting
· Valid Ontario driver’s license
· Knowledge of the Tarion Warranty Act an asset
· Knowledge of the Landlord Tenant Board (LTB) Act an asset
What DelRentals offers:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,500 annually plus company performance bonus
Company health benefits
Extended health care
Paid time off
Work from home flexibility
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity based in Toronto, Ontario, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.