Quality Assurance Specialist
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
The Quality Assurance Specialist is primarily responsible for performing in-suite inspections for annual visits, move-outs, insurance claims, floods, emergencies and Tarion warranty reviews for all units managed by Del Condominium Rentals Inc. Additionally, the Quality Assurance Specialist will work closely with several departments within Del Condominium Rentals Inc.: customer service, legal, sales and leasing.
Operations Manager Home Services Manager
1. Coordinate and perform move-out inspections with outgoing tenants.
2. Schedule and attend annual suite inspections of all units that enroll in the added service or upon request.
3. Dispatch trades to various properties to assist in addressing any repairs/restorations required that were found during inspections.
4. Assist with minor in-suite deficiencies (such as: light bulb replacement, limited caulking work, filter replacements, and tightening loose handles, etc.)
5. Create a recommended list of all repair work that should be performed within the units inspected to ensure that all units are well maintained.
6. Communicate recommendations to homeowners and obtain approval to proceed with the necessary work.
7. Correspond via email and telephone with owners & tenants regarding repair status.
8. Attend and assess suite status, along with insurance adjuster (as required) in cases of insurance claims regarding, fire, floods, leaks, etc.
9. Perform Tarion warranty suite inspections (30 day, 1 year, 2 year reviews) for new inventory as requested by homeowners.
10. Assist in coordinating blind trade quotes, approval & installation for new suites (as occasionally required).
11. Assist in providing suite access to trades on occasion for vacant suites, VIP clients, or special cases whereby the resident cannot be home.
12. Support the sales & leasing team with coordinating repairs of suite deficiencies reported upon pre/post move-in & move-out inspections.
13. Occasionally pick-up suite keys from locksmith, copy keys, or pick-up parts from various suppliers/contractors as required.
14. Establish working relationships with the numerous on-site property management offices.
15. Take part in the rotational after-hours on-call schedule.
16. Flexibility to work evenings/weekends as required.
17. Occasionally assist in coordinating elevator deposit cheques to and from various property management offices.
18. Participate in After Hours On-Call emergency rotation.
19. Any other task assigned by management as long as it is not unethical, immoral or illegal.
1. Assist administration in preparing month-end reports and documents.
2. Maintain an up-to-date record of all suite keys within the office.
3. Liaise with trades, sales/leasing teams to provide required keys for showings, repairs, etc.
4. Keep up-to-date reports of department’s progress/pending service calls.
5. Create and update work orders in Info Tracker and all applicable databases.
1. Review applicable invoices received by various trades and vendors.
2. Determine the appropriate party to invoice for each work order (i.e. tenant, owner, Del Rentals, etc.) and advise home services administration how to process accordingly.
1. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar field preferred.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
3. Valid Ontario driver’s license and use of vehicle.
4. Knowledge of the Tarion Warranty Act an asset.
5. Knowledge of the Landlord Tenant Board (LTB) Act an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
Extended health care
Paid time off
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Tarion Warranty Act : 1 year (Preferred)
Landlord Tenant Board (LTB) Act : 1 year (Preferred)
similar field: 5 years (Preferred)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity based in Toronto, Ontario, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.