We’re Working Together, Differently to Serve You Better
The way we operate may look a little different right now, but we remain committed to delivering the same
level of quality, service, and care that our owners and tenants have come to expect from Del Condominium
We will continue to update this page as our operations change and new details become available.
Our teams will contact our owners and tenants directly, in advance of any appointments, to update you on our new procedures so you will know what to expect from your visit.
For any general inquiries, contact our Customer Service Team at 416-296-7368 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- In person visits will require appointments to be made in advance and limited to quick pick up.
- We are limiting the number of people and all persons will be required to wear a mask before gaining entry.
- Drop box remains available 24/7 and is located to the right of the main entrance.
- Showings by appointment and virtual showings available.
- Virtual move in.
- Where possible, suite photos and video links are offered as an alternate solution to tours.
- Suite orientations when requested are conducted by video chat or phone call.
- Service calls limited to essential issues only.
- Some delays may occur in sourcing parts for appliances.
- Move outs will continue as scheduled. Key returns can be done at our Head Office 24/7, at the Concierge desk
(if permitted) or with the Moving Inspector.
- All key returns are to be confirmed in advance of the move.
Our Shared Commitment to the Communities we are in
Del Condominium Rentals respects and adheres to each buildings' safety protocols:
- All buildings require wearing of mask in common areas and maintaining a physical distance of 2m.
- All buildings have elevator spacing guidelines. Elevators allow a maximum of 2-3 people.
- There may be closures of some common areas or recreational amenities as decided upon by Property
Management and Condominium Board<./li>
Supporting the Wellbeing of our Team Members:
Del Condominium Rentals has implemented additional precautionary protocols to support the well-being of our
Team Members in this new environment.
- Our teams are receiving ongoing updates on hygiene protocols and best practices from Toronto’s Public
Health for reducing the spread of COVID-19.
- Our teams coordinate their daily workplace presence and observe daily maximum occupancy of shared spaces.
- Our team members conduct a Daily Self-Assessment Health Check.
- Employees are required to stay home when they are sick or are experiencing any symptoms, to work with their doctor and their Manager to plan next steps.
- Our team members wear face masks in all shared workspaces where physical distancing is not possible.
- Our team members are asked to keep immediate work area clean and sanitized.
- We encourage our team members to continue working from home when possible and encouraged to utilize virtual platforms for internal communications.
- Our team members and to avoid non-essential in-person interactions or group meetings.
Del Condominium Rentals is committed to providing our team with a clean and safe environment that aligns with expert protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We will continuously monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on health and safety.