250 Lawrence Avenue West
- 1+Den Bed
- 1.0 Bath
- 539 sqft
About this Condo
Welcome to a luxurious and prestigious boutique building situated at the intersection of Lawrence Ave and Avenue Rd.
Click the following link for virtual tour: Watch VideoThis spacious 1-bedroom plus den, 1-bathroom condo unit boasts 539 square feet of open living space, located on the 6th floor with a generous and private balcony for enjoying scenic views. Experience peaceful and serene living in one of Toronto's finest neighborhoods, surrounded by excellent schools such as Havergal College, John Wanless PS, Glenview Sr PS, and Lawrence Park High School, all within walking distance. The prime Avenue Rd location offers convenient access to a bus stop, restaurants, and is just minutes away from the 401, with TTC at your doorstep and easy access to Yorkville via Avenue Rd.
This suite comes fully furnished with energy-efficient, modern appliances, including an integrated dishwasher, contemporary soft-close cabinetry, in-suite laundry, and floor-to-ceiling windows complete with coverings.
The package includes both parking and a locker, and additional charges apply for utilities, specifically hydro. Indulge in a range of upscale amenities that enhance your well-being, whether it's the state-of-the-art fitness center, the grand entertainment lounge, or the versatile multi-purpose lounge. Your new lifestyle awaits you. Are you prepared to make Lawrence Park Condo your new residence?
Schedule your private tour today!
- Low Floor
- Washer Dryer
- Pet Friendly
About this Property
250 Lawrence Ave West Condos is a New Condo development by Graywood Developments Ltd. located at Lawrence Ave & Avenue Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos According to CondoNow.com
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos will be just steps away from Avenue Road where there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, banks, drug stores, and shopping options. Yonge Street is not far from home either, offering up plenty of lifestyle amenities and boutique shops. Bedford Park is a very walkable community and there is no need to use a vehicle to complete daily errands.
2. Transit Options – Lawrence Avenue West offers residents direct access to TTC bus services, with express and 24-hour routes just steps from the front door of 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos. Lawrence Subway Station is a short walk from home and riders can take the subway South down to Union Station in less than 35 minutes.
3. Green Space – Bedford Park is a beautiful, serene neighbourhood within Toronto that offers residents of 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos plenty of green space, tree-lined streets, parks, and tranquil ravines to explore and help escape from a hectic work day.
4. Family Friendly – Some of the city’s most prestigious schools from public to private are located near 250 Lawrence Ave West Condos. Bedford Park is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home.
5. Built for Tomorrow – Graywood is a Toronto based firm that has been developing exceptional projects within Canada and the United States for over three decades. They strive to create communities that will meet the demands of today’s homebuyers but also endure into a prosperous tomorrow.
- Pet Spa
- Party Lounge
- Games Room
- Fitness Centre
- Barbecue Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Dining Room
- 24 hours Concierge
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Meeting Room Boardroom
- Indoor Swimming Pool