Realtors Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: All referred condominium units must be registered.
2. To qualify for a referral, individual forms must be completed for each qualified referral.
3. No Split or Multiple Referral Fees: No split referral fees will be paid. In no event will Del Condominium Rentals be obligated to pay more than one referral fee in connection with the management agreement of a specific unit.
4. There can be no exceptions to these terms and conditions and no verbal, text or email registrations will be accepted.
5. Upon signing this form you acknowledge receipt of and acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined in the Referral Program Policy in effect as of the date of signature of this form.
6. Del Condominium Rentals will handle all aspects of the management contract administration.
7. This program is not valid for self-referrals.
8. To be eligible for the Referral Program the Referring Customer must refer to Del Condominium Rentals a Referred Contact who is not an existing customer of Del Condominium Rentals, or currently in negotiations with Del Condominium Rentals about becoming a customer.
9. A referral will be deemed successful when a Referred Contact signs the Del Condominium Rentals management contract and a tenant is successfully moved in to the unit.
10. For a referral to be successful it must be made via the Del Condominium Rentals Referral Program page on delrentals.com
11. Del Condominium Rentals reserves the right to suspend the referral program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referrer at any time for any reason. The terms and conditions of the Policy in effect on the date referral form is submitted will apply.
12. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Referral Program will be resolved by Del Condominium Rentals in its sole discretion.
13. Referral is not valid for contracts sent prior to completion of the Del Condominium Rentals referral form.
14. If the Referred customer renews the contract for a second year, the Referrer will receive no further Referral Fee.
15. Payment Conditions. Del Condominium Rentals will pay the Referrer once the qualification of the referral are meet.
16. If you receive a referral payment, you (as a Participant) are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it. By participating in the Program, you release Del Condominium Rentals and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the referral.
17. Account will be rebated once 30 days have passed from referred owner’s lease start date.